Nothing says summer like S'MORES. Getting your best friends around a campfire on a cool night, telling stories, and roasting marshmallows is the best part. The problem is, that some of us don't have a place to make a fire, and sometimes you don't want to make a fire just to make S'MORES. But I have the perfect solution. My frozen S'MORES. They are easy to make and you don't even need a fire. So call your friends and enjoy your S'MORES.
For this recipe you will need to use a knife. If you are not allowed to use a knife by yourself you can have a grown up help.
1. Wash your hands.
2. For this recipe you will need a whisk, a rubber spatula, a medium bowl, a knife, and a 9 X 9 pan.
ChefElla's Frozen S'MORES (This recipe will make 9 servings)
1 box Graham Crackers, Split In Half
7 oz. Marshmallow Fluff (1 Jar)
5 oz. Plain Yogurt (1 cup)
-I used Greek Yogurt, and Greek Yogurt has a sour flavor to it. If you do not like sour
flavors in your food just use regular yogurt.
1 Cup Chocolate Chunks
3. Line your 9 X 9 pan with aluminum foil so that the foil comes up over the sides of the pan.
4. Break graham crackers into halves. Place 9 halves into the bottom of the pan.
5. In your bowl mix marshmallow fluff, yogurt and chocolate chunks. When the mix is smooth it is ready.
6. Pour fluff mix over the graham crackers. Smooth the mix so that it is even.
7. Top fluff with 9 more crackers. Try to put the tops over where each bottom is.
8. Place S'MORES into the freezer. Let S'MORES freeze for at least 6 hours.
9. Remove S'MORES from freezer. Lift S'MORES out by the foil. Peel down foil and cut into 9
Now even if you do not have a campfire you can have S'MORES anytime.